Engagement is an exciting time in anyone’s life, and if it’s your sister who’s getting engaged, the joy and thrill are unmatched. It’s a time when you want to celebrate and wish her all the happiness that life has to offer. Engagement wishes for sister can be the perfect way to show your love and support for this new chapter in her life.
Whether you’re looking for something sentimental, funny, or heartfelt, there are endless ways to wish your sister a happy engagement, and let her know how much you care. In this article, we will share some ideas and suggestions to help you craft the perfect engagement wishes for your beloved sister.
Engagement Wishes for Sister
- Finally, the day has come when my over-protective, bossy sister has found someone who can handle her. Congratulations on your engagement! I can’t believe my little sister is getting married, but if anyone can tame you, it’s him. I wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter, and endless bickering. Cheers to a forever filled with happy tears and non-stop adventures!
- Congrats on finally finding someone who can tolerate your weirdness for more than a week! I mean, it’s not every day you find a person who can put up with your love for Nicholas Cage movies and your obsession with llama memes. Just kidding! We all know that your fiancé is just as weird (if not weirder) than you are! Here’s to a wacky and wonderful life together filled with love, laughter, and lots of dad jokes. Love you, sis!
- Well, well, well! Look who just got engaged! My dear little sister is all grown up now. Congratulations, you sly fox! I always knew you had it in you to steal someone’s heart. Let me tell you, it was no easy feat to get rid of all those frogs before you found your prince charming. Now that you’ve got him, don’t let him go! Can’t wait to have a new brother-in-law.
- So your sister’s getting hitched, that’s quite a thrill, To have found the one, the one that fits the bill. It’s a crazy ride, this thing called love, But here’s wishing her a lifetime of happiness, like a hand-made glove. May she find joy in every shared moment, And be each other’s touchstone, like a forevered monument. May the winds of change be kind, and love always prevail, For your sister and her beloved, let their love story forever tell.
- Congratulations, sis! It’s official, you’re engaged! I’m over the moon excited for you. I hope you and your fiancé have a blissful engagement period filled with love, laughter, and a diamond studded life! Remember, love is the key to any successful marriage, but if you need a locksmith, I’ll always be here to help! Cheers to a beautiful future together filled with endless amounts of laughter and love!
- As the moon casts its eerie light upon the earth, a union has been formed that will shake the very foundations of our world. My dearest sister, may your engagement be nothing short of a grand adventure, filled with unexpected twists and turns that will test your will and your love. May you emerge victorious, with a heart that beats for the one you hold dear, and a soul that burns with the fire of passion. Let the world tremble at the mere mention of your union, for nothing can stand in the way of true love.
- Wow, your love story is really going to ring a bell now that you’re engaged! May this engagement be music to your ears and may all your future notes be harmonious. May your marriage be a true score, always perfectly in tune. Congrats on finding your perfect match; let the wedding bells ring out!
- Congratulations to my amazing sister on her engagement! This is such an exciting time, filled with hope, love, and possibility. I can’t wait to see the two of you start your lives together, creating new memories and experiences that will last a lifetime. May this engagement be the beginning of a wonderful and fulfilling journey for the both of you. Here’s to a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness together!
- I am so overwhelmed with happiness to hear about your engagement, my lovely sister. You have finally found the one with whom you will spend the rest of your life. My heart is filled with joy for you, and I cannot wait to see you take this new journey with your partner. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world, and I wish you a lifetime of love and togetherness. Congratulations on your engagement!
- As I heard the news of your engagement, my heart filled with joy and love for you both. You two truly are the perfect match, and I can’t wait to see what your future holds. May your love continue to grow and bloom in the most beautiful way possible. Congratulations on your engagement, my sweet sister!
Happy Engagement Messages For Sister
- Congratulations on getting engaged, my dear sister! I never thought you’d settle down considering how high your standards are, but your fiancé must be something special. I can’t wait to see you both tie the knot and start a new chapter in your life together. Just don’t forget to invite me to the wedding, or else I’ll have to gatecrash in my finest attire. Love you to bits!
- Congratulations sissy! You’re finally engaged! You must be feeling more excited and loved than when you saw your favorite dessert in the fridge. My endless love and support to you both. Just remember, marriage is a lot like a deck of cards. In the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade! Enjoy the ride!
- Congratulations, sis! Looks like you’ve finally found the lucky guy who’s willing to put up with your quirks and craziness for the rest of his life. I hope he knows that he’s in for a wild but fun ride with you. Anyway, I’m stoked to see what the future holds for you both. And hey, now that you’re engaged, can I ask for that $20 I lent you last month? Just kidding! Love you both!
- So my sister’s found herself a beau, And decided to take the plunge, you know? I’m thrilled they’re engaged, and I can’t wait To celebrate with them, it’s gonna be great! Mazel tov to the newly engaged twosome, May love and joy fill your hearts and your home.
- Looks like love has finally found its match in my dear sister! Congratulations on your engagement! The ring may be small, but the love you and your fiancé share is big enough to fill a football field. You must be over the moon, but don’t forget that you still have a wedding to plan. Let the planning begin! Just remember, the key to a successful marriage is communication and a good sense of humor. So, keep those puns and word play coming! Wishing you all the happiness in the world, my lovely sister.
- The world has just become a much brighter place for my dearest sister. Her heart is overflowing with joy and love as she embarks on this exciting new chapter in her life. May her engagement be a beacon of happiness that sparks a lifetime of cherished memories and an unbreakable bond with her fiancé. Congratulations my sweet sister, may your love story continue to grow and flourish with each passing moment!
- Who knew my little sis had such a “ring” to her name? Congratulations on your “rock”-solid decision to tie the knot! You must be truly “karat”-astic to have found your perfect match. Here’s to a future full of love, laughter, and countless “karat” memories! May your love story continue to “shine” bright like a diamond.
- Well, well, well, congratulations to my sister on her engagement! This is truly the start of a new chapter in your life, and I couldn’t be happier for you. May your love for each other only continue to grow stronger with each passing day, and may you always have each other’s backs through thick and thin. Here’s to a lifetime of love, laughter, and happily ever afters. Cheers!
- I am beyond excited and overjoyed to hear of your engagement! You deserve all the happiness and love in the world and I am so glad you found it with your partner. I cannot wait to see all the wonderful things that your future holds as you continue your journey together. Congratulations and cheers to happily ever after!
- As I watched you say yes to the love of your life, my heart swelled with pride and joy. You deserve all of the happiness that comes with finding love, and I couldn’t be more thrilled for you. Seeing how happy and in love you two are has restored my faith in romance, and I can’t wait to watch you build a beautiful life together. Congratulations on your engagement, my dear sister – may your love story continue to blossom and thrive for years to come.
Engagement Messages for Sister and Brother in law
- Finally, someone’s agreed to put up with my sister’s craziness! Welcome to the family, brother-in-law. We couldn’t be happier to have you on board. Congratulations, you two lovebirds!
- Congratulation to my sister and brother-in-law on their engagement! It looks like you guys will finally be able to stop pretending that your cat is your child. I can’t wait to watch you two continue to be completely adorable together, and I promise to keep the embarrassing childhood photos to a minimum at the wedding. Remember, marriage is a lot like a deck of cards. In the beginning, all you need is hearts and diamonds, but by the end, you’ll wish you had a club and a spade. All joking aside, I’m so happy for you both and can’t wait to celebrate this exciting time in your lives.
- Hey you two lovebirds, I’ve just heard the news and I couldn’t be happier for you both! Congratulations on your engagement! You guys make such a cute couple, it’s like watching a romantic comedy except there’s no guarantees that everything will work out in the end. Just kidding! I know you two were meant to be together from the moment you laid eyes on each other. Now let’s get started planning that bachelor/bachelorette party, shall we?
- So, the big news is out! My sister is engaged to my brother-in-law. Now they’re not just dating, they’re mates for life. I couldn’t be happier for the two of them, they’re like macaroni and cheese – just meant to be together. Here’s to a lifetime of happiness and fulfillment with each other. Congratulations you two crazy lovebirds!
- Congratulations, lovebirds! I’m overjoyed to hear about your engagement, and let me just say, your love story has me absolutely “knots” with happiness. You two truly are a match “ring-en” with love and laughter. From this point on, your lives are going to be filled with endless “carats” of joy and precious moments. I can’t wait to see the beautiful “bouquet” of memories you will create together, and I’m thrilled to welcome you into our family with open “arms.” Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness ahead!
- As the sun set over the horizon, a new chapter began for my dear sister and brother-in-law. The news of their engagement was like a thunderstorm, awakening the family from a long, deep sleep. It was a moment of pure joy and celebration, but also a moment that brought forth the ghosts of the past, haunting us with their bittersweet memories. With the engagement comes a new beginning, a fresh start, but also the promise of new challenges and obstacles that must be faced head-on. Congratulations, my dear sister and brother-in-law, may your love be strong enough to weather any storm that comes your way.
- Looks like my sister has found her “Prince Charming”! I’m so “engaged” in your love story that I cannot wait to celebrate every milestone of your journey. You guys make such a “perfect match”, it seems like you were “made for each other”. Sending all my love and warm wishes to my amazing sister and my new “brother in law” on your engagement. Congratulations, now let’s start planning the “happily ever after”!
- Well, well, well! Look who’s tying the knot?! It’s our very own sister and brother-in-law! Congratulations, you two lovebirds! This is huge news and I am thrilled to know that both of you have found your happily ever after. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you both and may your love for each other continue to grow stronger with each passing day. Here’s to a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness!
- It brings us immense joy to see two beautiful souls coming together in eternal love and commitment. Your engagement is not just a celebration of your relationship, but it’s a celebration of family and togetherness. We can’t express how happy we are for you both and how blessed we feel to have you as a part of our lives. May your love continue to flourish and may you both have a lifetime of happiness and love. Congratulations, my dear sister and brother-in-law!
- As I watched the two of you fall in love, it was clear that this day would come. You complement each other in a way that only true soulmates can, and I couldn’t be happier for you both. From here on out, I wish you endless days of endless love and cannot wait to see the beautiful journey that lies ahead.
Heart Touching Engagement Wishes for Sister
- Congratulations my dear sister! I can’t believe you finally found someone who’s willing to put up with your quirks and antics. Jokes aside, I’m genuinely happy for you and can’t wait to see you start this new chapter in your life. May your engagement be the beginning of a beautiful and fulfilling journey together. Love you lots!
- Congratulations my dear sis on getting engaged! You have finally found someone who can tolerate your craziness, and that deserves a round of applause. I hope your future husband knows that you have a tendency to hog the blankets in bed and that you may or may not have a secret stash of chocolate hidden somewhere. But in all seriousness, I am so happy for you and wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and adventures together. Can’t wait to be the obnoxious maid of honor at your wedding!
- Hey sis, I heard that you are now engaged to the love of your life! Finally, you have found your missing puzzle piece. I am just so excited to see how you two complete each other in every way possible. You have always been a strong woman, and now you have found someone who will stand by you through thick and thin. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, commitment, fun, and endless happiness. Cheers to your new chapter in life!
- Seems like yesterday you were still just a teen, And now here you are, with a diamond that gleams. You’ve found the one who makes your heart sing, And together, you’ll build a life blessed with all good things. May your love be as strong as the sun on a summer’s day, As sweet as honey, and as pure as the first snow in May. May your future be bright, filled with love and laughter, As you embark on this journey happily ever after.
- Your sister’s getting hitched – woo hoo! It’s time to break out the confetti and send her off with some punny well wishes. May her love story continue to be a page-turner, filled with plenty of plot twists and cliffhangers (in a good way, of course). May she and her fiancé continue to stack up their love like a Jenga tower, always adding to it without letting it crumble. Here’s to them building a future that’s sweeter than the icing on their engagement cake. Congrats sis, you’ve found your lobster!
- As the news of your engagement reached my ears, my heart raced with excitement and joy. You have found the one who will hold your heart forever and I am elated for you, my dear sister. As you embark on this new journey, I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness, and endless blessings. May your bond grow stronger with each passing day, and may your love story inspire many others to find their soulmate too. Congratulations on your engagement, my darling sister.
- What a rockin’ ring and a rockin’ fiancé! My heart swells with love for my sister as she starts this exciting chapter in her life. I’m knot kidding when I say that I couldn’t be happier for her! I can’t wait to see the bling and hear about all the wedding planning. May your journey together be full of joy, laughter, and a lifetime of love!
- Congratulations, Sis! You’re about to embark on one of the most beautiful journeys life has to offer. Here’s wishing that your engagement is filled with all the love, warmth and happiness in the world. May your journey together be filled with laughter, endless joy, and the kind of love that only grows stronger with each passing day. Cheers to a lifetime of love and togetherness!
- Congratulations to the most amazing sister in the world! My heart swells with joy for you on this special day. You have found the person who cherishes you, values you, and loves you unconditionally. May your love story be filled with endless laughter, blessings, and sweet memories that you will treasure for a lifetime. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you both. My deepest love and congratulations on your engagement.
- Watching you get engaged to the love of your life fills me with an indescribable joy and warmth. Your journey thus far has been one of determination, grace, and perseverance, and I can’t wait to see how much brighter your future will be. As you prepare to embark on this next chapter, know that I am here to support and cheer you on every step of the way. Congratulations to the both of you, and may your love continue to flourish and thrive.
More on eventhorizonmag
How To Write Thank You Letter For Sister’S Engagement
Thank You Letter For Sister’S Engagement Sample 1
Dear [Sister’s name] and [Fiancé’s name],
Hey, hey, hey, what’s the deal with my little sister getting engaged? I mean, seriously, it feels like just yesterday we were fighting over the last slice of pizza.
All jokes aside, I couldn’t be happier for the two of you. Your engagement is like a breath of fresh air in the midst of all the chaos going on in the world. It’s a reminder that love truly does conquer all.
[Sister’s name], I have to say, watching you grow up into the amazing woman that you are today has been a privilege. And now, seeing you start a new chapter in your life with someone as wonderful as [Fiancé’s name] fills me with so much joy.
[Fiancé’s name], I want to officially welcome you to the family. I must warn you, we’re a pretty quirky bunch, but I’m sure you’ll fit right in. And if you need any tips on how to survive family gatherings, just give me a holler.
I’m looking forward to all the celebrations and festivities that lie ahead. Let’s make some memories together that we’ll be talking about for years to come.
Congratulations, you two! I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.
Your loving brother,
Thank You Letter For Sister’S Engagement Sample 2
Wow, I can hardly contain my excitement after hearing the news about your engagement! I feel like I just won an Oscar, or at least the People’s Choice Award for Best Sister’s Engagement.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all. I mean, I’m not sure what I contributed to the process besides some half-hearted suggestions for centerpieces, but hey, I’m here for emotional support.
It’s truly a joy seeing you so in love, despite the fact that you’ve been dating this guy for what feels like a decade. I’m happy to see you finally lock it down and make it official.
Now that you’re engaged, I expect you to behave like a proper fiancée. You better start practicing walking around with your hand up in the air, flashing that bling like it’s the Hope Diamond. You’re basically a walking Tiffany’s ad now.
I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you and your fiancé. I mean, hopefully he’s prepared to put up with our crazy family, because let’s be real, we’re not exactly the most normal bunch. But hey, at least our quirks will keep things interesting, right?
So in conclusion, thank you again for getting engaged and giving us all something to talk about at family gatherings. We’re all rooting for you, and we can’t wait for the wedding (whenever that may be).
Stephen Colbert’s less successful sister
Best Wishes for Sister’s Engagement
- Congratulations to my lovely sister on her engagement! Your love story is so inspiring, and I cannot wait to watch your future together unfold. You have found your perfect match and I am happy to see you both embark on this new journey. May your love continue to flourish and bring you both happiness and joy in the years to come. Best wishes on your engagement!
- Wow! My dear sister is finally getting engaged! I cannot express how incredibly happy I am for you. You have always been my partner in crime, my confidant, my source of laughter, and my all-time favorite person. Now that you have found the love of your life, I cannot wait to see you both walk down the aisle. Get ready to embark on a journey full of love, joy, and lots of cheesy couple moments. Congratulations, you two!
- Wow, congratulations on finding someone who’s willing to deal with your craziness for the rest of their life! Kidding aside, I couldn’t be happier for you and your partner. I’m looking forward to having a new brother-in-law who will hopefully be able to handle our family gatherings. But seriously, best wishes and I can’t wait for the wedding planning shenanigans to begin!
- May the joy that surrounds your hearts on this day, Be as endless as the sky and ocean spray. May your love grow stronger with each passing year, And your bond be unbreakable, pure and dear. Congratulations on this special occasion of your engagement, May your journey be filled with happiness and contentment. Best wishes to my dear sister and her beloved, May your union be forever blessed and beloved.
- Hey! Congratulations sis on your engagement! You found a guy who will be your partner in crime till eternity, and he’s different from all the losers you’ve dated before. Just remember to keep your low talker voice down when discussing wedding plans with him. I’m sure your wedding is gonna be spectacular, it’ll be a show about nothing with tons of laughs and great memories. Wishing you both all the best for a happily ever after!
- Well, well, well, looks like my favorite sister is officially off the market! Congratulations on finding someone brave enough to put a ring on it. I can’t wait to see how many times you’ll make me change my Facebook relationship status before you finally walk down the aisle. Just kidding, sis. You know I love you and I am beyond thrilled for you and your soon-to-be hubby. Here’s to a lifetime of love, laughter, and lots of awkward wedding photos to come!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world as you embark on this new journey together. Your engagement is a testament to the power of love and a reminder that true love is worth waiting for. May your relationship continue to flourish and may you always find joy in each other’s company. Congratulations on your engagement!
- Wow, sis, I can’t believe you’re finally off the market! It’s been a long wait, but now you get to tie the knot with the man of your dreams. May your love be as strong as the rock on that flashy engagement ring. I’m over-the-moon thrilled for you and can’t wait to see you become his Mrs. Cheers to the happy couple, who will soon be “ringing” wedding bells!
- The sky above was a dark and moody grey as my sister took the hand of her fiance. Lightning flickered in the distance, the sky rumbling ominously as witness to their holy vow. It was a moment of both fear and wonder, of both joy and trepidation. As I watched them exchange rings, I knew that I could only wish them the best of luck – for theirs was a union that would be tested, tried, and strengthened by the storms to come. May they be ever steadfast and true, and may their love endure forevermore.
- Congratulations on your engagement, my dear sister! Your fiancé and you make a perfect couple. On this special occasion, I want to wish you both all the love, joy, and happiness in the world. May your bond of love grow stronger with each passing day, and may you have a blissful life together forever. I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see what beautiful things life has in store for you both. Enjoy this wonderful journey of love and make beautiful memories along the way.
Engagement is an exciting time for a couple and their families. It is a milestone moment in their lives that deserves to be celebrated.
Sending heartfelt engagement wishes to your sister is a great way to show your love and support for her as she begins this new chapter in her life. May she have a happy engagement and a lifetime of love and happiness with her partner.